Private Limited CompanyA Private Limited Company is the most popular form of business entity, which is used for Foreign Investors in India, including USA investors in India. It requires some time to incorporate in India as there are different steps required in forming a private limited company in India. Following are the conditions:
- Minimum Two Directors.
- Minimum Two shareholders and Maximum Fifty shareholders.
- Minimum Paid Up Capital of Rs. 100000/-
- has a minimum paid capital of INR 1,00,000/- or such high capital may be prescribed.
- By its Articles restriction to transfer its shares
- Limits the numbers of its members to 50, excluding its present its present and past employees.
- Prohibits any acceptance or invitation of deposits from persons other than its members.
Private Limited Company Definition and Advantages
A private limited company is a voluntary involvement of not less than two and not more than fifty members, whose liability is limited, the transfer of whose shares is limited to its members and who is not allowed to invite the general public to subscribe to its debentures or shares.Advantages
- Continuity of existence
- Limited liability
- Less legal restrictions
Private Limited Company Registration
We provide company registration services at affordable price to our global clients in India & across the globe, which meet client's requirements and expectations completely. We also provide online company registration services, which make your business easy and fast.Benefits of registering a company
- A company legal status.
- Company exclusive rights to the use of the company name.
- Shareholders the pride of being honest entrepreneurs.
- A company's right to enter with confidence into the competitive business using its corporate identity.