Public limited company is defined is a company limited by shares and free to issue any numbers of shares to public to raise the initial amount of capital. There are minimum numbers of shareholders are seven and there is no limit for maximum numbers of shareholders and the minimum amount of paid up capital is of around five lakhs as per the Indian Companies Act, 1956. Public limited company registration can be applied after successfully formation and incorporation as per the rules and regulations mentioned under the Indian Companies Act.The Registrars of Companies (ROC) are established under the companies act to make the process of company registration easy and smooth. Public limited company is a public listed company and this type of company follows complete rules and regulations specified under the Government of that particular country. There are numbers of legal agencies and professionals are providing company registration services at affordable prices for new and modern entrepreneurs at their doorsteps. The following steps and documents should be filled at the Registrars of Office (ROC) at the time of applying for company registration.
- Selection of the proposed company name
- Application for Directors Identification Number (DIN)
- Draft of Memorandum of Association (MoA) and Articles of Association (AoA)
- Application fee of the company registration
- Obtain the certificate of commencement
Public Limited Company Registration Services In IndiaPublic limited company is established in order to keep the interest level of general public and the principal motive behind this effort is the public service. As it's a public limited company the following services are expected from this type of organization:
- It offers shares to general public
- Financial liability is limited in a public listed company.
- One can enjoy the voting rights and the right to transfer shares from one member to another.