Public Limited CompanyA public limited company is a company, which is able to offer its shares to the public. It must include the words "public limited company" or its abbreviation "plc" at the end as part of its legal company name, which is able to trade on the stock market but in order to gain plc status the company must achieve the following:
- Minimum share capital of €50000.
- Minimum of two directors.
- Its name must contain private limited company.
- Secure a trading certificate from the Companies House.
Public Limited Company AdvantagesThe main advantages of a public limited company are as follows:
- access to capital
- value of shares
- the opportunity to more easily make acquisitions
- to give a company an more prestigious profile
- profit and tax advantages
Public Limited Company Registration
We offer company registration services at competitive price and right time to our global clients in India & across the globe, which meet client's requirements and expectations completely. We also provide online company registration services, which make your business easy and fast. We believe in result oriented work and keep our customer up-to date and informed so that they can run their business successfully.Benefits of Registering a Company
- A company legal status.
- Company exclusive rights to the use of the company name.
- Shareholders the pride of being honest entrepreneurs.
- A company's right to enter with confidence into the competitive business using its corporate identity.