❖ NGO Formation
Non-governmental organization (NGO) is a term, which has become widely accepted as referring to a legally constituted, non-governmental organization created by natural or legal persons with no contribution or symbol of any government. In the cases in which NGOs are funded partly or totally by governments, the NGO maintains its non-governmental status and excludes government representatives from membership in the organization.
We offer NGO formation services to our clients, which meet the client's requirements and expectations completely. We have a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals, who have experience and expertise in solving all types of NGO formation issues and cases. Our policy is to enhance the customer satisfaction through providing quality services to our clients meeting the client's requirements and expectations completely.We provide following services to our NGO clients:
- Registration of Society, Section 25 Company, Formation of Trust.
- Income Tax Services.
- Statutory Audit Services.
- FCRA Registrations.
- FCRA compliance & FC3 returns.
- Internal Audit, Accounts Outsourcing Services.
- Advisory Services for procurement of grants/funds/donations.
Procedure of Formation: "Trust" is defined as an obligation annexed to the ownership of property, and arising out of a confidence reposed in and accepted by the owner and accepted by him for the benefit of another and the owner. A Trust may be created by any language sufficient to know the intention and no technical words are compulsory.Generally, A trust deed incorporates the following:
- The name(s) of the author(s)/settlor(s) of the trust.
- The name(s) of the trustee(s).
- The name(s) if any, of the beneficiary/ whether it shall be the public at large.
- The name by which the trust shall be known.
- The name where its principal and other offices shall be situate.
- The property that shall devolve upon the trustee(s) under the trust for the benefit of the beneficiary.
- An intention to divest the trust property upon the trustee.
- The objects of the trust.
- The procedure for appointment, replacement or removal of a trustee. Their rights, duties and powers etc.
- The rights and duties of the beneficiary.
- The method and mode of determination of the trust.