❖ Trademark Registration in Aurangabad
One of the major and rapidly growing and progressing cities in Maharashtra is historic Aurangabad, ranking highly in the list of the fastest growing cities in Asia and the world. Owing to its well-developed industry of tourism and hospitality, this city is regarded as the Tourism Capital of Maharashtra, and is internationally famous for its Ajanta Caves and Ellora Caves. Therefore, this City of Gates, is highly important to our globally prominent law firm of India, for utilizing our top-notch legal services in its rapid industrial and economic growth. In this webpage, only the services for trademark registration in aurangabad are being illustrated; to know about our other services, please visit our other web-pages.Hugely famous worldwide for its impeccable and swift trademark services in india, our Delhi-based full-fledged law firm offers the following services in Aurangabad:
- Both Indian and all International registrations of trademarks and service marks belonging to all 45 classes of these, are flawlessly and expeditiously performed by our trademark lawyers of international recognition.
- For the national-level registration of any trademark in aurangabad, the exclusively concerned trademark registry office is the regional intellectual property office of Mumbai, which governs this task as per the Indian trademarks act of 1999 and the trademark rules of 2002.
- And, all international registrations of trademarks and service marks belonging to companies and firms of Aurangabad, are made under the Berne Convention, the TRIPS Agreement, CTM, and the Madrid Protocol.
- All various tasks and activities involved in the entire process of registration in Mumbai and abroad, are adeptly and dutifully performed by our decent and punctilious trademark lawyers, starting from expert guidance for creation of a unique trademark or service mark to providing intelligent prosecution for registration.
- The economic fields of this galloping city essentially covered by our trademark services are tourism and hospitality; manufacturing; silk and cotton textiles; banking and finance; retail; and other industrial and service fields.