❖ Company Registration in Agra
One of the most populous cities of massive Uttar Pradesh, and one of the most enthralling tourist destinations of India, is exotic Agra, the former capital of Hindustan! Apart from these, fast progressive Agra is also famous and striking due to a variety of things, most of which are mentioned below. To promote and facilitate desired and faster development and growth in all major and significant economic fields of this glamorous city of India, ours internationally reputed law firm well-based in Delhi has been extending the full gamut of legal services to people and entities located in places all across this city, for a long time. Exclusively described are our services for company registration in agra, in ours this particular web-article.The following points are outstanding regarding our company registration services in this erstwhile commercial nerve centre of Mughal Empire:
- Now-a-days, our services for company incorporation in agra, are delivered as per the rules and regulations given in the new Companies Act of 2013 of India.
- In this fast-paced city, all types of companies can expeditiously be set up with support of us, including the one person companies, private and public limited companies, section-8 companies, partnership firms, LLP firms, joint ventures, and branch and representative office of foreign entities.
- The most prominent and booming economic fields of this glorious and galloping city of India, highly suitable for company establishments are tourism and hospitality, agro-based industries, leathers and footwear, carpets, marble and stone carving and inlay works, traditional and exotic handicrafts and Zari Zardozi, automotive, garments, plant biotech, information technology, manufacturing, etc.
- For setting up a company anywhere in Agra, the registration of the company is to be made under supervision and regulation of the office of ROC located in Kanpur, at Allenganj, Khalasi Line.
- The tasks and activities involved in the entire process of registration are name reservation (Form No.-2.7); preparing MOA and AOA (Form No.-2.17), and other documents; completing and filing the application for registration (Form No.-2.9); getting permission from RBI, in case of foreign entity; and finally acquiring the certificate for business start-up.