❖ Company Registration in Maharashtra
Situated in the western part of India, Maharashtra is a major and immensely significant State of India, in respect of its substantial contribution to the national industrial output (15%), national GDP (about 14%), geographical area (about 10%), national revenue (over 40%), and marine trades (about 70%). Moreover, this richest State of India and the second most populous State of the country, produces more than 45% of its GSDP from industries in various sectors. Hence, the top-notch legal services of our globally prominent law firm of India, are hugely useful in this opulent State, essentially including the service for company registration in maharashtra, in its all economic fields.In connection with our services for company incorporation in maharashtra, the following points and features are outstanding:
- Now, the company registration services in entire India are provided in full compliance with the rules and regulation provided in the new Companies Act, 2013 of India.
- All enormously famous and popular forms of companies can swiftly and impeccably be established in places all across Maharashtra by ours support, including the types of the private and public limited companies, one person companies, LLP firms, partnership firms, joint ventures, section-8 companies, and diverse business entities for foreign corporations and investors in this State.
- For set-up of companies in entire State, there are two regional offices of the ROC, which are located in Mumbai and Pune. Depending upon the location of the proposed company, any of these offices well-based at Marine Drive, Mumbai; and at Deccan Gymkhana, Pune, can be selected.
- The economic fields covered by ours services for company registrations in this State are agro-based industries, manufacturing, information technology and ITES, chemicals and allied products, petroleum and allied products, machine tools and equipments, electrical and non-electrical machineries, steel and iron castings, textiles, pharmaceuticals, metal and alloy products, plastic ware, media and entertainment, banking and finance, advertising, jewelry, wines, and many other fields.
- All main and ancillary tasks and services are provided during the process of registration, starting from the name reservation (Form No.-2.7) and preparation of MOA and AOA (Form No.-2.17) and all other documents, to filing the application for incorporation (Form No.-2.9), and obtaining the certificate for beginning of business.