❖ Company Registration in Chandigarh
Often known admirably with the sobriquets "The City Beautiful", and the "Pensioner's Paradise", Chandigarh is a fast-paced and affluent Union Territory of India. Glorious capital of two opulent and booming States of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh is internationally famous due to its urban architecture and designs, high human development index, huge per capita income, and fast prospering industries in diverse economic fields. In order to make the economy of this glamorous city more lavish and well-rounded, provided in this article are our services for company registration in chandigarh, for its all significant and ancillary economic fields. Well-based in Delhi, our law firm of global repute and popularity extends superlative and economical legal services for business establishments, intellectual property, and business administration and growth, in India and other countries worldwide.In connection with excellent company incorporation in chandigarh, the following qualities and services of our law firm of India are notable:
- Today, our veteran company lawyers of international fame and prestige offer company registration services in places all across India, as per the Companies Act of 2013.
- The types of companies that can expertly be set up in Chandigarh with our all-rounded support, are private ltd companies, public ltd companies, one person companies, section-8 companies, partnership companies, LLP firms, unlimited companies, joint ventures, and business entities owned by foreign corporations and investors.
- The most productive and lucrative economic fields of this industrially opulent city, which are highly suitable for company set-ups, are basic metals and alloys, information technology, electrical appliances, manufacturing, auto components, machinery and equipments, pharmaceuticals, sanitary ware, paper manufacturing, food products, etc.
- The well-established office of the ROC located at Madhya Marg, Sector-27B, is directly and exclusively concerned for company establishments in Chandigarh.
- The tasks and works handled by our exert and responsible company lawyers during the registration process are name reservation (Form No.-2.7), making of DIN and PAN, application for registration (Form No.-2.9), preparation of MOA and AOA (Form No.-2.17), drafting of all other company related documents, acquiring permission of RBI in case of any foreign-owned entity, and receiving authoritative certificate for business commencement.