❖ Company Registration in Sikkim
Drastic and decent legal services for company registration in sikkim are rendered by our globally renowned law firm of India, the head office of which is well–based in Delhi. Located in the Himalaya's ranges, Sikkim is widely and strikingly famous for a variety of things, the most significant among these are its being the least populous State of the country (with over 6 lakh population), the second smallest State in terms of land area in the country, the largest producer of cardamom in India, its well–developed industries of lotteries and gambling, its one of the fastest progressing economies in India after 2000, and its abundant greenery and biodiversity. Hence, this landlocked and naturally opulent State with underdeveloped industrial sector, Sikkim is really very suitable for availing our legal services for its economic development and progress. In this article, only the services for company incorporation in sikkim are described, for great benefits to people and companies located in this State and other States of India.The following points are critically important regarding our company registration services in Sikkim:
- Now in entire India, including the State of Sikkim, the legal services for registration of companies are rendered as per the Companies Act of 2013.
- The types of companies which can be set up in Sikkim with ours support are the private limited companies, one person companies, public limited companies, LLP firms, partnership firms, unlimited companies, joint ventures, section–8 companies, and business firms of foreign entities.
- The office concerned for company establishments in Sikkim, is the office of ROC situated in Shillong at Morello Building, Kachari Road.
- The most suitable and fertile economic fields of this State for establishments of companies in are agriculture and agro–based industries, tourism and hospitality, watch–making, tanning, distilling, gambling, lotteries, computer hardware and software, information technology, light manufacturing, mineral-based industries, etc.
- Our gamut of services during the registration process includes name reservation (Form No.–2.7), making DIN and PAN, application filing (Form No.–2.9), preparation of the MOA and AOA (Form No.–2.17) and other documents, obtaining permission from RBI, and getting certificate for starting of business.