❖ Company Registration in West Bengal
Spread gracefully beside the Bay of Bengal in the eastern part of India, West Bengal is the fourth most inhabited State in entire country, with over 90 million people. Moreover, this opulent State has been ranked among the biggest ten contributors to the Indian GDP every year. Today, West Bengal is also progressing fast in many new economic sectors of contemporary importance, such as the information technology and services, along with notable growth in its traditional and well-established economic fields. Hence, in ours this article, we are presenting very creative information regarding our top-notch services for company registration in west bengal, in its all old and new economic fields. Our law firm is a delhi-based and globally prominent legal organization, with a rich gamut of legal services delivered in places all across India, and in countries of the world over.The below-mentioned features and specialties are inherently associated with ours masterly and economical company registration services in West Bengal:
- As in all other States of India, our services for company incorporation in west bengal are now provided as per the new Companies Act of 2013 of India.
- All immensely popular types of companies could be established in West Bengal, with ours all-rounded and comprehensive support, inseparably including the types of the private and public limited companies, one person companies, partnership firms, unlimited companies, section-8 companies, LLP firms, joint ventures, and business entities of foreign firms.
- These categories of companies can be briskly set up in the economic fields of agro-based industries, tea and jute industries, mining of coal and other minerals, iron and steel, information technology and ITES, automobiles, electronics, engineering products, manufacturing, textiles, fertilizers, chemicals, power, computer hardware and software, leathers, and many other fields.
- For inception of a company anywhere in West Bengal, the concerned office is the office of the ROC, which is well-based in its capital Kolkata at Nizam Palace, Second MSO Building, A.J.C.B Road.
- Right from the name reservation (Form No.-2.7) and filing the registration application (Form No.-2.9), to drafting the MOA and AOA (Form No.-2.17) and all other company documents, and lastly, obtaining the certificate for business commencement, all tasks are performed adeptly by our company lawyers of international fame.